Seal-Once™ Multi Surface Industrial Concentrate Waterproofer
SE-101 – One US Gallon/3.79L | Clear
SE-505 – Five US Gallons/18.92L | Clear
Seal-Once™ Advanced Multi-Surface Waterproofer is a concentrated, waterbased formula designed for waterproofing wood, composite wood, concrete and masonry. Eco-friendly Seal-Once is designed to be diluted with clean water at a 1:1 ratio for easy application.
Allow pressure-treated wood to age up to 3 to 6 months before applying Seal-Once. Not recommended for basement floors and walls subject to hydrostatic pressure (active leaks or continually damp areas).
For best results, all surfaces should be cleaned before sealing for best penetration and performance of a coating. To remove algae, grime, mildew, effloresence etc., we recommend Seal-Once™ All Wood Cleaner for wood and Seal-Once™ Concrete Masonry Cleaner for concrete. Pressure washing is recommended.
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Long-Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold and Mildew Stains
- Waterproofs, Reduces Mold and Mildew Stains
- Does Not Protect Against Airborne Black Mold
- Outperforms All Other Sealers and Stains
- UV Stable
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible
- Will Not Burn Skin
- Paintable, Stainable, Breathable
- Will Not Harm Plants, Animals or Humans
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Helps Prevent Wood From Cracking, Splitting and Warping
- Reduces Corrosion, Spalling and Cracks Caused by Moisture
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Non-Film Forming
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
USES: Decks, Fences, Patios, Driveways, Brick, Green Concrete, Stucco, Limestone, Tile (unglazed), Slate and Gravestones, Log Homes, Cedar Shakes, Wood Siding, Clay Tile Roofs, Furniture, Planters and Raised Garden Beds.