Manhole & Handhole Plates
- Handhole and Manhole Plates are certified for use at the pressure and temperature rating stamped on each plate.
- The pressure rating for each plate is stamped into each plate, except for the 3 x 4 handhole plate.
- The design pressure for the 3 x 4 handhole plate is 500 PSI @ 650° F.
- The design pressure has been determined by hydrostatically proof testing per ASME Code Procedures.
- Material used in the manufacture of Manhole and Handhole Plates and Rings are in accordance with ASME Code Specifications.
- The material specification is stamped on each plate and ring.
|Manhole Assembly Includes (complete)||Manhole Top Assembly Includes|
|1 - Manhole Plate
1 - Manhole Ring
1 - Neoprene Gasket
2 - Manhole Crabs
2 - Bolts/Nuts
1 - Manhole Plate