PANSEAL Paste Grade Trowelable Surface Repair
PANSEAL Paste Grade is a unique, multi-component epoxy designed to quickly seal and repair leaking and corroded surfaces, forming a new, non-rusting and permanently restored surface. PANSEAL Paste Grade is ideal for commercial and industrial applications. PANSEAL Paste Grade is supplied in a gallon container of resin and a pint of hardener. Once the pint of hardener is emptied into the gallon of resin, the product can be mixed thoroughly and applied with a trowel, PANSEAL is used worldwide restoring cooling towers in the HVAC industry and is widely used in many other industries including agriculture, hospitals, marine, oil and gas and waste management.
- Immediately seals leaks, cracks and even majorly damaged surface areas.
- Minimal surface preparation required.
- Works on metal, fiberglass, stainless steel, concrete and wood surfaces.
- Easy to apply with trowel.
- Ideal for vertical repairs and ceiling work
- 100% solids and entirely free of solvents and volatile organic compounds.